Tuesday, October 09, 2007

My Aunt was here from California since last week. She was here to see how my grandpa (her dad) was doing and check up on him and his Dr. appointments... making sure she is getting all the info she should be. Old people tend to forget to tell others things when they don't want them to know. Then they went and took care of some bank details and legal stuff. Finally.

Anyway, I finally got to go out to lunch with her yesterday. She left this a.m. to fly back.

We went to chinese buffet and then for a walk around the lake. At least I got that in for the day. I am kind of disgusted with myself lately because I haven't been getting my walking in.

Ethan has changed his schedule and Edgey has been waking him up in the morning before he leaves for work so that he will get his school done more quickly. He has been having allergy problems and sleeping late then when he gets up he can't focus on anything. It has been very frustrating for me and taking hours and hours out of the day rather than just a few in the a.m.

Since he has changed his schedule (or dad has changed his schedule), things have been going much smoother. We get the hard stuff out of the way before the other two are up and he can focus easier.

Now after saying all that, dad did not wake him up this morning. :( And I forgot to set my alarm so I woke up later than usual and I am praying it will not be an awful day. The other two are almost done with their work. I sent Eliz to go wake Ethan up, but she came back saying,"I don't think he is coming, mom." Maybe he can just do school with dad tonight then nobody will forget to wake him up. :0)

Since he gets up so early to do school now, I am missing my a.m. walk. Unless I get up at 6 a.m. to go, it is not getting done. I have a hard time getting up early... unless I wake up at 4 in the morning. The park is not open then..... Something has to change again.... as usual. Change is good, right? :-(



I did go to a Biblical Oils class last night and took my mom too. It was really interesting and there were a lot of older people there. The teacher showed how to do an actual anointing like they would have back in Old Testament times... pouring the oil over the head. She used one called Three Wise Men which had frankincense, myrrh and a couple of other oils.

Frankincense has properties that actually kill cancer cells. It also changes dna that's messed up. No wonder it was so precious back in bible times. It was used to anoint newborn kings and priests and probably why it was brought to Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home