Sunday, July 20, 2008

Well, I'm feeling back to my old self again. Not quite so tired. I still need a nap once in a while but that is nothing new..... due to my schedules. I was up the other night till 3:30 a.m. playing a computer game that I enjoy called Westward. You have to make a old western town and put the people to work and go exploring for gold and make gold mining camps. Then the bandits start to come to town so you have to have a sheriff and deputies to hunt them down and they have shoot 'em up fights.... I think it's fun and semi mindless but challenging all at the same time... even if it is a waste of time. Oh well.



So this weekend, I am at work. It was great fun yesterday and everyone was laughing and having a great time, but today the patients are demanding and the others are losing their "fun loving" attitudes. So, today has not been quite as much fun.... but the dark chocolate m&m's are helping all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home