Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Security System

Needing a new security system? This was recommended by Southern Living.....

1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.
2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine and your NRA magazines.
3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazine.
4. Leave a note on your door that reads:Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke and Slim, I went for more ammunition. Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls -- they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it but it was hard to tell from all the blood. Anyways, I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside.


I'll have to figure something better out for this part of the hood..... like Yo "G", Treshawn, Jiqwahn, and Big Daddy. Be back at the crib in a few.... Don't mess with the pit bulls -- they attacked the mailman this morning so I split in case the pigs show up. I locked them up in the house so you better hang outside.


Pray for me.... I have been sick since this weekend. I felt some sinus stuff coming on Friday night. Woke up Sat with a horrible headache and stuffed up. Went to work. Sunday I felt a little better but then it started going into my chest.... so now I have a stupid hacking cough. :(
My work called yesterday wanting me to pick up a shift for someone else who called in or something. Noway! I can hardly take care of myself right now- Let alone a bunch of pregnant women.
I did get school done with the kids, so I was proud of myself for doing that much. Ethan made meatloaf last night. It turned out really good but it wasn't as moist as usual because we were out of crackers and we had to use oatmeal. It soaked up all the liquid. I use milk in my recipe to make the meatloaf moist. I usually use milk, a little brown sugar, catsup or BBQ sauce or both, mustard, and worcestershire to make the sauce. I mix the meat with 1/2 the sauce and the other half goes on the top. Try it! You'll like it!
This morning we are working on school again. Ethan is almost finished with his reading book and will start another one. Yay! I am tired of this one. The next one looks more interesting. It seems like we have been working on this one forever because we stopped in the middle of it and started working on another reading series. Now we are back to this one again.
Ethan got a perfect score on his geography quiz yesterday. I was proud of him for that. It was a computer quiz and he loves messing with the computer. I suppose I should look into a computer
curriculum for him. Maybe he would enjoy it more.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home