Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I went out with my coworkers last night. Carlos O'Kelly's was nice. I had some enchilada thing with fahita chicken inside and a cream sauce. It was really good. Once gal had to take her daughter to the dr. at the last minute so we waited for a while before she was able to get there, but the other one took advantage of the Marguerita's and she was pretty entertaining. Me, I tried to figure out how much bad stuff was in my food. Oh well. Probably everything in there. Unless they were real pinto beans and not from a giant can, they probably had hydrogenated oils or lard in it. The tortillas and tortilla chips probably did too.

When I got home around ten, everyone was already in bed. So I finished reading the Sunday paper and then went to bed too. I got so much sleep, I was up at 6 something this morning and went out and planted more of my flowers I got from Menards on Sunday.
Now I am having my coffee with Elizabeth and trying to read blogs that nobody ever writes anymore and reading my emails and homeschool lists.

Hope you all have a good and productive day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home