Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Red & Blue

My children have reverted back to 2 again. I don't know what PBS is doing today but the normal programming has changed and they all ran in there and are watching Teletubbies???? Whats up with that. "I like the red one, and the blue one" "I like the bunnies." They are laughing hysterically. Can I just shoot myself now? Uh-Oh!
Who cares about Rover getting chased by Mother Duck and drawing batman and joker or adding measurements........ Let's watch teletubbies. Up down Up down. I'm not sure what is worse, that or Boobahs. :( And I used to think Barney was bad. What was I thinking?

Sorry - I'm sure you don't need a play by play of my problems. You are probably looking for something a little more profound than that.

Hmmm, let's see..... nope, nothing profound today. The coffee hasn't worked yet.

Here's a picture of my Mother's Day card....

2 Comments:

Blogger .... said...

I think the 4 worst shows are, That show with the little winny brat, And both the shows you said and then barney. I do not want to wake up to the sound of a kid going "MOMMY!!!" and crying his eyes out.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Mrs Edgey said...

Oh, you must mean Caillou. Yeah, Edgey totally hates that show. He thinks he is discontent and disobedient. Great thing to teach kids at such an early age.... don't you think?

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home