Friday, March 10, 2006

Wow, I can't believe I didn't post yesterday. Yesterday I woke up later than normal. When I woke up I realized Jesse had come and gotten into bed with me. Maybe that's why I didn't realize what time it was; I probably thought Edgey was still in bed and it was early. Jesse ended up sleeping until 12:03 for whatever reason. Probably because we had gotten home from church and ate a big dinner. They didn't go to bed till about 10:30.
The kids went to my mom's for a while. I really didn't have anything specific to do for errands but I did want to go to the Family Christian Bookstore so I did that. I am trying to find a specific track and haven't had any luck. Maybe I will have to find the music and see if Larry (worship leader) can tape it for me. I spent a long time in the store looking around but never ended up getting anything. I need to look at Wellspring's.
After that, I really didn't feel like doing anything. I was kind of frustrated but I didn't know why. I ended up just going home. I made some chicken salad with grapes and walnuts chopped up in it. It was really good. Then I sat down to do some homework for my class. As soon as I did that Edgey came home with the kids. So I put that away and talked to him for a while. We all had dinner then went over to Guthrie's to talk for a bit. Edgey did an estimate bid to replace the windows in their home. Then we came home - watched TV for a little while and I fell asleep in the chair. Edgey went up to bed. About 1 a.m. I woke up. At some point I had turned the channel to TBN which I probably haven't seen in months. But last night it came in nice and clear. I watched Benny Hinn and then TD Jakes came on. The thing that really got to me was that he was preaching on the exact verses I had read that morning. I started crying. It was like he was talking directly to me and God was confirming everything that has been going through my head in the last few days. I just kept crying and took about 5 pages worth of notes.
Today we did school and then went to pick up the Van from getting the transmission fixed. They also fixed the air conditioner. Yeah! It was really hot last summer. Minivans don't have much for circulation - only the front 2 windows roll down. That was an extra $117. Total of $1700+ a few bucks, I can't remember the exact amount right now. One of those things where I don't want to remember.
Then the kids and I went to McDonalds to meet with Ryan about the BioPerformance Business. The kids all played together and we went through the business info. I can really see this taking off. Although it is only saving a minor amount of money at this point in time. Gas prices will be catching up with the rest of the world soon enough. If you have even seen the projections for China's automobile industry and consumer purchases you would understand this. China will be competing with U.S. and every other country for the same oil. The prices are expected to double by next year. Now, with that in mind. Can you imagine the savings of these little pills when gas is $3 to $5 per gallon and also helpful in preventing pollution emissions at the same time.
If you want to sign up, you better get on it now......
My website is www.kimlea.mybpbiz.com
Then I made some banking runs and transfers and got everything set up. Now let's see what happens. Personally hoping here, that at some point, I will be able to quit at the hospital on the weekends and be able to go to church like a normal person on Sundays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home