Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Walter

Today is boring. It is raining here and we are done with school. I have been doing some homework for my class that is interesting, but that is it. I got on the computer to read blogs and nobody has posted but Jeremy and Mary and it is in the afternoon now. Whas up wit y'all? as they would say around my neighborhood.

Last night I went out with my Mom and Aunt from California. We went to On the Border. They are having that special with salad, fahitas and a dessert for $9.99. We all had the same thing and it was really good. We had a good conversation then went over to Barnes and Noble to check out books. My Aunt used to be a teacher so she is a book lover like I am. We looked all over the kids sections. I could spend hours and hours in there. Fortunately for my mother they were closing so we could go home.
Anyway, my aunt bought all 3 of my kids a new book. The one we picked out for Jesse Boy was hilarious though. It is called "Walter the Farting Dog" and it is really funny. The dog farts all the time. It reminded me of our own dog. LOL. She is the gassiest dog I have ever been around and man, they stink rotten. Walter stinks so bad that the dad finally wants to send him back to the pound. Walter is bummed and hungry and eats a 25 lb bag of low fart dog biscuits. Burglars come into the house and meanwhile Walter is holding back the biggest gas bubble of his life because he has promised himself never to fart again. The burglars get everything and are ready to leave and Walter lets out the biggest fart in his life. The burglars race for the window and are so blinded by the fart they get caught by a police car coming down the street. Walter is a hero..... LOL All 3 of the kids were laughing hysterically.
Well, that was my entertainment for the day. I hope y'all had a more exciting day than I have had.


Just remember.....confucius says: to make egg roll, push it.

2 Comments:

Blogger marysto said...

I'm checking the library for that book. Can't wait to see the librarian try to keep a straight face while she scans THAT one.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Ryan Brancheau said...

If you think Amie is bad, you should hear my dog. I have never heard a dog fart that much in my life.

I think that I posted by like 10:30 or 11:00 yesterday. That is pretty early for me.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home