Monday, January 30, 2006

Sheep Talk

Today I am reading about sheep again. Fence crawlers are sheep that are not content with their pasture and run the fence lines looking for a hole to jump out and run (and a lot of the time the dumb followers will run right after them). They have the "grass is always greener" mentality and are restless.
Paul says Phil 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, [therewith] to be content.
Whatsoever state I am - where am I right now? Am I content or not? I guess I am not a fence crawler at this point, although there are times I dream of bigger and better things, like the house in Adel that we want to get, and the day when I will no longer have to work weekends so I can be at church on Sundays and fellowship on the weekends. I miss out on a LOT and I do struggle with that sometimes. But all in all, I think my status would be content. Hope I don't have to learn a lesson now.... Do everything in Christ's strength.

I found my pictures of my lambs. I will have to see if I can find the one of Bo when he was a baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home