Monday, March 31, 2008

I had a good weekend at work. We only had 3 patients on my side all weekend. There were some in the triage area but I didn't really have to deal with that. So I had fun with the patients. It was really nice, because all of them were really nice and had a good sense of humor and wanted to chat sometimes.
Since there were so few patients, the regular weekend staff was put on mandatory call, which means they were forced to stay home and get no money. I don't think they were too happy about that.
On my down time I did some computer stuff we had to get done. Talk about falling asleep...

Elizabeth is still trying to beat her cough. Jesse has a bit of a runny nose and Edgey has had a headache and is crabby and feeling like he is getting something...... so I get home last night and what does he do???? He kisses me! I don't want the crud. What is he thinking?
We started watching a movie... Gameplan with the Rock. I haven't seen it yet. I got about 20 min into it and passed out in the chair. Edgey watched the whole thing and thought it was cute. I will have to finish it later when I have nothing to do.

Elizabeth's birthday is this Thursday. She will be 9. She is very excited and still keeps asking for a pig for her birthday present. She wants a pot bellied pig. I told her we already have 2 pigs and pointed to Buddy and Sammy who were lying on the couch snoring. :) She said that they were Jesse's and it didn't count.

The ground was finally soft enough to put my bird feeder up. The family bought me the shepherd hook poles (to put into the ground to hang up my bird feeders) and bird feeders for Christmas. It has been too frozen to put them in the ground. Last week I got one of them in. Hopefully will be able to put up the other one this week.
The birds are definitely chowing down. It is fun to watch them. I have seen the cardinals that have been around here for years...

Well, I hear somebody awake, so I better get busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home