Friday, February 15, 2008

Just another reason to homeschool...... This would be like my daughter coming to school and saying she was now a boy. ugh. The class will receive counseling. Unfortunately, I imagine it will not be godly counsel.

8-year-old boy returning to class as girl

I would think this child would really have some things going on in his head to not want to be what he was created to be.
I remember at that age wanting to be a boy so I could pee outside and not have to go back into the house to use the facilities.... I think I have written that somewhere on here before, but I don't remember just hating being a girl. I'm sure there are many reasons someone could hate themselves....shame, abuse, etc...

God says he knew us before we were even born, before we were in the womb... created specifically to be who we were and for a purpose.
We are talking about Adam and Eve in Wed. night class.
Gen. 1:26-27 says God said, let us make man in our image, after our likeness.... So God created man in his own image, male and female created he them.

Because of Adam’s disobedience, we have all inherited sin and a distorted image. We have to fight fleshly weaknesses and urges that are not in line with God’s original intention or purpose. God discusses sexual practices that were an abomination to him—adultery, incest, homosexuality, and bestiality. (Leviticus 18:6-23)
God also specifically forbade portraying oneself as a member of the opposite sex for immoral purposes. (Deuteronomy 22:5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home