Monday, March 17, 2008







I had a very busy weekend! Work was like a revolving door..... and it was all the people that you go "duh" about. To explain that... they came in because they had been doing something they shouldn't have been doing... hmmm... you know that song "Things that make you go hmmmm"??
These people should have been in that song. I can't give details, but I would love to.

I am glad it was busy though, to some extent. I was put on call last week because we have had a low patient census for a few weeks. I certainly did not want to be on call last Sunday although I enjoyed being able to go to church. That means I will only have a 1/2 paycheck again. Once in a while we can plan for a 1/2 check, but 2 very close together are not good. :(

Today is St. Patty's day. Ethan went with Auntie this afternoon to meet another homeschooled kid his age... his mom is Auntie's age though (middle 50's). They went to go to some St. Patrick day event at the historical building. Hopefully he will have fun and they can become friends. Auntie and the mom go to church together. He gets to do his school work when Edgey gets home tonight....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home