Monday, January 21, 2008

Frustrated

I had a good weekend although it was slightly busy.... I didn't have a lot of patients, but the ones I had were time consuming... sort of.
Anyway, right now I am frustrated.
I have been working on my lesson plans today and was starting to get ready for the spring semester and transferring the course information to that and It transferred EVERYTHING to the spring semester..... so now the record I had for this past semester is in Feb and March. UGH!
I am disgusted because I contacted the company to try to fix it and they said I have to sign up for a $50 fee if I want support. Whatever! So I guess I am back to writing it out by hand and saving it in a notebook and hoping the house never burns down. :(
I don't know what God is trying to show me in this one. Perseverence maybe? My analysis skills are lacking.

So then I am doing my homework for my class tonight and typing it on the computer so it will be easy for the teacher to read and easy for me to write and my Microsoft works program is "not responding" and froze up. So now I have 1/2 my homework done (which is almost 3 pages worth of work) and it isn't saved and I can't save it. What a huge waste of time! What am I supposed to learn from that?

Watching Joyce this morning is not helping me much at the moment.... except I keep thinking about her laughing about the lady that told her the devil is really after me and it is making me upset. Joyce was just laughing. If you know the devil is after you and it's the devil, then why are you upset?

James 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

So I guess that's my verse for tonight.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Brancheau said...

You should learn that you need a Mac ;)

8:23 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

AMEN !!!!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Mrs Edgey said...

Thanks for all your support, family. I feel the love!!! :P

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home