Sunday, February 05, 2006

Work

I am working this weekend.... sorry I wasn't able to write anything exciting for the day. I have had to take care of some sick chicks this week; ectopic pregnancy, auto-immune diseased pregnant gal that should not have tried to get pregnant, hyperemesis at only 6 weeks... she's got a long pregnancy ahead of her! I am thankful I am done with all that pregnancy stuff. I hated being pregnant. I hated how I felt and hormones and throwing up all the time, back pains and chiropractor visits, dizziness, C-Sections every time. I wanted to like it but it never happened. I have a friend who loves it and just pops them out, no sweat.
I was tired last night when I got home. Edgey got home and was coming in the door at the same time I was. That was around 8:45 or so. He was out at the church all day working on the store for children's church. He put the kids in bed. He is the one that always prays with them at night. We both sat in our lazy boys and then all of a sudden he was yelling at me to quit snoring because it was waking HIM up. We both just decided to go to bed. I woke up again at 3 a.m. wondering if I had to go to work today or if it was my day off and checked my alarm to make sure it was on.
Hope you all had a great Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home