Friday, January 11, 2008

More Tim Hawkins

More laughs... I would like to get a whole video on this guy. He is a hoot.

This is the Tim Hawkins guy again. Edgey was about rolling on the floor with this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L30-O9xC8U&feature=related
It is about church!! LOL It reminds me of how I think when we pray for lunch at McDonalds. Duh.

Then this one is one that he does on homeschooling to the tune of Adams family music.
Hilarious!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM6uqj0_jQc&feature=related

Oh, and this one is definitely for Conner!!! You gotta watch this one man!
It's called Cletus take the Reel.... LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfs3BJZxKkc&feature=related

We went to Jesse's playgroup this afternoon. It's called Young Knights of the Kingdom. During the nice days they go to the park and chase each other around with swords and guns. I'm not sure they are learning much chivalry in this.
Today, since it was cold, we went to some church and had a game day. I had fun.... not sure if the kids did. Jesse said it was boring, but none of them bothered me. Ethan and I learned how to play mancala and a homeschool dad and I had a showdown in Boggle. I lost. LOL
Elizabeth got to play with her new friend and Ethan played ping-pong with some of the older boys and watched them play Stratego (star wars version). I suppose I will have to learn that one to play with him. I used to love to play board games, but don't seem to get a chance to play many. Jesse is a bad sport most of the time.

This weekend I don't have to work unless I am going to cover for my friend.... hopefully someone else is taking that on. She is supposed to sing Star Spangled Banner at the hockey game tomorrow night. I'd like to see that. She wears knee high black patent leather boots and we call her the Nazi nurse because she comes in scrubs and those boots. It's very funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home