Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving


This is from Jesse. He did this for part of his school on Wed. He is very detail oriented. I asked him to color in the letters and he had to use all the colors of the turkey in the right order.
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for family, an awesome husband, church family, good friends, a great pastor, a house to live in, vehicles that work, a watchdog, my college classes and the teachers there and the fact that I can study the bible freely, my country and servicemen that fight for it, my job, and the list goes on and on.......
But especially I am thankful to Jesus for being my righteousness.... Without Him I am nothing ....

Oh yeah, and I'm thankful to have time all to myself too!
:)

Blessings!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

I hope I am around to see what Jesse does when he is older. That turkey and doing the letters in the same color order sounds like something I would have done. I colored in the lines to. Never understood the reason why someone would say try coloring outside the lines. Why are the lines there if you color outside of them.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Mrs Edgey said...

There is a young girl who colored outside the lines and she has a book about it and is very rich.....
Alexandra Nechita I remember seeing her on television.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home