Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Santa


I thought I would share my favorite Santa with you...... (oh and the date on there is incorrect)
I'm trying to get in the mood for Christmas. We haven't put up the tree yet. Neither one of us really wants to... which is strange, because in the past either one or the other of us wants to put the tree up and one doesn't.
I love Christmas and I feel like a scrooge this year.
Santa hooked up the lights on the house though... so that made me happy. Sunday when I came home from work, the house was all lit up.
I figure if we don't put up the tree for a while, then I won't have to hear a zillion times, "When will Christmas be here?" "How many more days till Christmas?"


Well Santa is coming home for lunch, so now I need to go cook. I must say that was a short entry but I will try to write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home