Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Still trying to see the Donny/Larry connection....

To celebrate Hanukkah last night, I went to a party that my bible college professor had at her home. It was quite fun! We sat around and talked and snacked on naughty food... then we all watched "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" on the big screen TV. I had never seen it before. Since our class was on the 12 Tribes, she thought that it would be fitting. There is one part in the movie where all the brothers "sing" out their names. It was great.... well, if you like musicals. B's favorite guy, Donny Osmond, was in it and I got to see him in giant size on the big screen TV. He even had his shirt off.... LOL He looks quite different in egyptian clothing and makeup. :) After the movie, I passed around some of my oils and we all sniffed them. I even sold a bottle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home